Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday fun

Good morning! We have been under tropical storm Beryl since Sunday and it has rained almost non-stop. I bet the flowers are very happy!

Can you believe I actually made one-page layouts? Yes, I did!  The papers are handmade.  They're from a company that I've started to design for.  All of the lace, flowers and "rhinestone sheets" are theirs, as well.


I love combining all of the different textures and am absolutely crazy about the "rhinestone sheets".


They are actually just plastic, and can be cut in lines, rectangles or any shape you like, even in a die-cut machine.  I love them!!

OK, back to two-page layouts.


 It's very hard to get a good picture of this blue with my crummy little camera.


It's a little better here. Don't you just love these flowers, bling and mesh? 


 

Have a fun, fabulous and blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Frienly Stalker here.. I love the bling and the mesh did you color it yourself or does it come in different colors and are you going to tell us the name of the line and where can we get the goods... Love all 3 layouts the blue is just awesome and I'm not a blue person..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at your wonderful layouts every weekday morning!

    This handmade paper has so much texture! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this paper line with the embellishments are awesome... perfect for your detailed layouts. The layouts, well, AMAZING as always! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! I love this paper and your work is stunning!! What is the paper line you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paper, and I love your designs simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Where did you get the bling?
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, these are simply gorgeous. I loved the flowers, rhinestones,the lace is so pretty, every embellishmentis fantastic. What is the name of the company?

    ReplyDelete