Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Glitz layouts

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  If you like vintage you will love the new Glitz collection called French Kiss. I had a chance to design these layouts for ESS.


I also used Prima flowers and wood pieces which matched perfectly with this line. Can you tell rope is one of my favorite elements lately? Rope, twine, burlap, etc, etc, ... any type of fiber makes me happy !!!


Here's another one using a ton of fabulous cameos, bling, more flowers and one of my Lucky 8 punch for the circle.


You know my motto.... "layer, layer, layer and don't be afraid of colors!"


Have a great and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of the rope and burlap on these l/o's. Beautiful arrangements, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you not afraid of anything :) that's why all your layouts are amazing!! Have a wonderful Day!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautfiul layouts. Great layering and detail on each page. TFS

    ReplyDelete