Friday, May 18, 2012

An apple a day....

Good morning and happy Friday! It's time for another  SOUS Friday challenge: FRUIT.  I used Savory (apple),  Sans Serif  (font) and All mixed up (sweet) Cricut Cartridges.




I chose that  title because I love  what God tells us in Deuteronomy 32:10:   


He shielded him and cared for him;
    he guarded him as the apple of his eye.

Wow.... that's how much God loves us and that is how he takes care of us every instant of our lives! We sure have an amazing God! My family is the apple of my eye too!!!



Make sure you stop by SOUS so you can see the other designer's inspirations, they  are all fabulous! I am off to the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando, Florida this weekend with some of the Hive-girlfriends from Alabama. I will share with you all the great findings on Monday. Have a great and blessed weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful layout. Love the heading and the photos are just awesome! TFS
    Oh, have fun with the gals this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect layout for you and your family!! Love the pictures and have fun at the expo :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh Beatriz!
    I LOVE this! First off, those all are the best photos! Really!
    Those alone made me so happy and you know, I don't think I've
    seen that verse before, or remember either way! Makes me smile
    that is for sure!
    I'm lifted by your booming faith! G O D is good...he's given us
    some pretty fantastic families! =0)

    Ok...have fun shopping!!! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page, Bea. Fabullous photos, cute photos and dead right Scripture verse! We are the apple of his eye! PTL! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title. I almost used this one! Another great two pager. Great inspiration for our followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beatriz, just got back from L.A., California so I missed your post on Friday, but here I am now admiring the precious layout of your family. Great pictures and I love the inspirational scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encantan tus conjuntos Bea, pero lo que mas me gusta es la ternura y alegria de tus fotografias.
    Fantastico!
    Abrazos Gordos desde Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute Bea.. Love your fun layout and those photos are priceless..Great use of color by the way, which makes all of your scrapbook pages so unique..you have eye for detail GF..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete