Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cutie Pies

Good morning!  Here is a layout that I made recently called "Cutie Pies".  While making it I couldn't help but to think of the three grandchildren I have.  Madison is almost 3, Andrew is 2 1/2 and Carolina is 7 months. Below are the "CUTIE PIE" photos that are going in this layout.
 
 
Here is Madison on a boat with her parents on Lake Washington recently.
 
 
Here is Andrew trying on a new hat at the clothes store.
 
 
And here is Carolina in what will be a totally embarrassing pose for her in a few years.
 
 
Thanks again for visiting today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures of your cute grandchildren especially Carolina. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures of your grandchildren, I can't believe Madison is 3.... wow times fly.... enjoy every moment my dear friend ;)

    ReplyDelete