Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Good morning!  Today is my 56th birthday!  I thank God for giving these many years and I pray He will give me about 20 more so I can see my grandchildren graduate from high school.  I am actually spending my birthday in Seattle, Washington with my son Danny and his family.  My granddaughter Madison Rose has even baked a cake for me.
 
Here is a picture of me yesterday with my lovely daughter-in-law, Lexie.  (I'm the one on the left.)
 


Here are some fun Summer layouts which I made recently.
 


This is Andrew waiting for his mom to pick us up to go to the pool. He loves to wear his sunglasses and he tells me that he looks like his uncle Danny.  At 2-1/2 he is talking up a storm these days!  He's bi-lingual in that he knows that there are two words for everything and understands both, but he has preferences for some words in one language over the other.  He'll say things like "Those aren't grapes, they're uvas."


Thank you for stopping by. Have a fabulous and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!!!!!! Enjoy life with your family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatriz, enjoy your birthday and may God continue to bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Can you please tell me what paper range this is. We are going on holiday to Hawaii soon and it would be perfect. Thank you. Maree, Auckland New Zealand

    ReplyDelete