Monday, August 25, 2014

Baseball is in the Air....

Good morning!  For those of you who follow baseball, you know that the 2014 season is in the final stretch.  I hope that your favorite team is doing well and is headed for the playoffs! This is one of my latest kits this week...
 
 
Here's a baseball layout I made and it actually has pictures in it!!!.  I bet you can figure that my favorite team is the Seattle Mariners......

 
Here's a picture of my son congratulating the catcher after a win.
 
 
And here he is with my daughter-in-law and grand-daughter Madison Rose before the game.
 
This is my friend  Barb, a fellow scrapper and a huge Kansas City Royals fan.  Barb sent me the coolest stickers ever; Mariners stickers from Jolee's.
 
And here is another dear friend and fellow scrapper Katy from Yakima, Washington and her husband Tim.  They drove all the way to Seattle to watch a game.  I happened to be there that week celebrating my birthday.  (I'm the short one displaying the Mariners cookies that Katy brought.) 

 
George, Valerie and their babies are also big supporters.  They've even travelled to stadiums outside of Florida to watch Danny play.
 
 
Nothing like family and friends, right?  Hug them, tell them you love them and take lots and lots of pictures of them. Have a wonderful and blessed Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pictures ;) and I love your second layout super cool :D

    ReplyDelete