Saturday, May 16, 2009

After a busy week at work...

I do not know about you but when Friday arrives my smile gets bigger and bigger... I think of the moment I arrive at Paper Niche and start unpacking my bag filled with things I do not need or don't have any photos to match them with. I think of sleeping in on Saturday morning and I also long for the Church service early Sunday morning. Maybe it's because the daily rutine is broken and I get to do things "outside the box". I get to see my friends who share a passion for scrapbooking, I get to hug my pillow a little longer and I get to worship my Lord one more time in the assembly of other believers.... wow..... it's that simple, it's that good.... He makes ALL things beautiful in His time! The author of Ecclesiastes makes this statement in chapter 3. There are seasons of life. Some overlap and some are consecutive. Some are short and some long. Some are busy and others not so much.
God’s time is perfect and beautiful. His seasons for us are beautiful. If your life is messy and frustrating, maybe it’s time to check and see if God is in the middle of what you are doing. When your actions are lined up with God’s will, it will be beautiful. He has a perfect plan and He’s working it perfectly. When we get on board with that, the results are lovely. They are something others can see and enjoy. And maybe even want to have in their own lives... His peace and joy will overflow from the inside out and others will see Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment