Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


What a beautiful day to celebrate! Even though my mother has been with the Lord over 4 years I can't stop thanking God for her. He knew the type of mother I needed and even though it wasn't always easy I know she was full of wisdom and unconditional love for me. I wish I could tell her one more time how much I love her and how much I appreciate her long nights watching over me or waiting for me, her tears of joy when I did something "right" or desperation when I didn't behave. One more time to hug her and to caress her silver hair. One more time to buy her flowers, one more time to tell her I am sorry, one more time to tell her I miss her, one more time to pray for her, one more time....one more time...
Now I am a mother myself! The Lord has blessed me with two beautiful children, Valerie and Daniel and I rejoice in the fact that I can make an eternal difference in their lives as I live my God-given calling, MOTHERHOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment