Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1500 watts as a heat embossing gun!!!!!!

I know this is my third post of the day but I just found out about this and needed to share it with y'all!!!!



 If you love heat embossing as much as I do you need to check this out..... the regular embossing guns are 350 watts BUT  the heat guns used for painting, wallpapers, etc, etc are 1500 watts and they work as well  for embossing. The big news? They do the job in a fraction of the time!!!!!!!!! They heat up soooo fast that your embossing is dry and done before you finish blinking.

I am armed and dangerous....
now I have two guns in my hands!!!!!!!



 You can find it here and they are half off today and tomorrow!!!!!!






My husband is an enabler... as soon as I shared the news with him he ran to the store and surprise me with one! Of course I was jumping and screaming  and immediately I had to share it with y'all! (how do you like my "southern accent"?).  Have a great and fabulous evening! Luv y'all!

47 comments:

  1. Your so funny!! That's why I love you sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THIS IS COOL!!!! Does it burn the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Beatriz! My DH bought one to remove wallpaper from the walls last year, I never thought to use it for embossing, now I'm going to have to go down to the basement to get it and check it out on some embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to get the 350 watt and you are flexing your muscles with the 1500 watt WOWSERS, I would be excited too! Congrats on the new gun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! i actually use a heat gun like this for embossing too. i used to used it to shine my Army boots. :o) you look very dangerously crafty with those two guns. do we need to make a canvas holster??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo!!! love that heat gun... Thanks for sharing this!!! Have a good night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one-wish they had one of those places here in Dallas! I heat emboss all the time and this would be a huge bonus

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute idea but...you... are dangerous.....
    be careful you don't burn anything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to laugh for a minute over this one. Made me think of my ex and how special those Harbor Freight sales were to him. Look out for Beatriz she's well armed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Idea! It's amazing what us crafters find to use for our projects. Who would have guessed to look in the hardware isle.. :)

    I am a beginner with embossing.

    Love the accent. hehe
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm going to have to find one of these too. I've burned through 2 heat embossing guns and have been looking for a really good one, but afraid to waste any more money on one that would just burn out again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow excellent tool !! sirve para el hobby de nosotroas y para el de los espositos tambien !! Y lo mas asombroso es q cuesta solamente 9.99 !!! Que buena compra amiga ! disfruta tus nuevos juguetes ! xoxo
    Have a scrappy Friday !
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am having trouble finding heat gun price in pakistan for my lab.
    I have heard that bosch heat gun is the best.
    Please suggest which one shoud I purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Wholesale firearms supplier in europe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mixue88 adalah link alternatif situs judi online yang dikenal gacor dan menyediakan banyak permainan slot unggulan dari provider ternama. mixue88

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wohh exactly what I was searching for, appreciate it for posting . best photo backup solutions

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was well explained as it made the topic approachable. Looking forward to reading more like this. 부평출장안마

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bermain game bersama keluarga juga bisa menjadi aktivitas hiburan yang menyenangkan pada waktu senggang. slot togel online

    ReplyDelete
  19. Saya melihat casino games terus mengalami peningkatan kualitas. Mulai dari grafis hingga fitur semakin baik. Perkembangannya cukup mengesankan. iblbet link

    ReplyDelete
  20. Artikel mengenai casino games ini cukup nyaman untuk dibaca. Struktur pembahasannya jelas dan informasi yang diberikan terasa cukup mudah dipahami oleh pembaca. link togel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Saya mendapatkan informasi baru setelah membaca pembahasan mengenai casino games ini. Penyampaiannya cukup jelas sehingga pembaca dapat mengikuti topik dengan mudah. rajabandot slot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Artikel tentang casino games ini cukup memberikan wawasan baru. Saya menyukai cara penjelasannya yang sederhana dan tidak terlalu sulit untuk dipahami. rajabandot login

    ReplyDelete
  23. Artikel ini memberikan informasi yang cukup baik mengenai casino games. Gaya penulisannya ringan dan membuat pembaca dapat mengikuti pembahasan tanpa merasa kesulitan. bandar togel online

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pleasurable article. It would appear that a good many simple tips are relying on the innovation factor. “The elegance of honesty needs no adornment.” by Merry Browne.. BL555

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really delighted to find this internet site on bing, just what I was searching for : D too saved to fav. rajabandot login

    ReplyDelete
  26. Casino games memiliki banyak variasi yang dapat dilihat dari sisi visual. Setiap permainan dapat mempunyai tema tersendiri. Keragaman tersebut membuat topiknya tidak membosankan. toto

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can I take part of your post to my blog Vivet clothing

    ReplyDelete
  28. Artikel mengenai casino games ini cukup jelas. Penjelasan mengenai variasi permainan tidak terasa rumit. Informasinya mudah dipahami. slot

    ReplyDelete
  29. I liked how this piece kept the article from feeling heavy, which kept the writing natural. It read very smoothly and felt genuine. https://tt88.to/

    ReplyDelete
  30. This piece felt comfortable and nicely organized, with a well arranged writing style that helped the main ideas stand out. It made the post stronger and kept things tidy. https://luck8s.bet/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I liked how this write up handled the ideas in a readable way, which made the message easier to take in. It felt simple and useful and stayed useful. Satta king 786

    ReplyDelete
  32. Casino games mempunyai banyak variasi yang dapat dibahas dari sisi visual. Setiap kategori memiliki gaya berbeda. Keragaman tersebut cukup menarik. slot resmi

    ReplyDelete
  33. Saya tertarik dengan berbagai kategori casino games. Setiap kategori mempunyai konsep visual sendiri. Keragaman tersebut cukup informatif. situs slot gacor

    ReplyDelete
  34. Does a one day job count as “Work Experience” under the common application? rajabandot login

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your blog never ceases to amaze me, it is very well written and organized.”\"*”- slot gacor

    ReplyDelete
  36. Glad to be one of many visitors on this amazing web site : D. toto

    ReplyDelete
  37. of course, diamond rings would always be the best type of wedding rings that you can give your wife,. https://bshbet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Slot Talker provides a place where different player opinions can be explored. 슬롯토커

    ReplyDelete
  39. I just added your RSS Feed on my RSS reader, it is so nice to read your blog.`*”*. Linda-halsband i 18K guld vermeil med ovalt spänne och 0.25ct diamant

    ReplyDelete
  40. GLORY303 sebagai pilihan bagi banyak pengguna yang menginginkan pengalaman hiburan digital berkualitas. glory303 link alternatif

    ReplyDelete
  41. Banyak casino games hadir dengan tampilan yang kreatif. Setiap tampilan mempunyai karakter yang berbeda dari permainan lainnya. slot rajabandot

    ReplyDelete
  42. Banyak casino games mempunyai tema yang cukup menarik. Setiap tema memberikan nuansa visual yang unik. agen casino

    ReplyDelete
  43. Casino games terus berkembang mengikuti teknologi digital. Perkembangan tersebut membuat tampilan permainan semakin beragam. raja bandot

    ReplyDelete
  44. Casino games juga tersedia dengan tema yang lebih tenang dan minimalis. Desain seperti ini menggunakan elemen visual secara lebih sederhana. rajabandot

    ReplyDelete
  45. Banyak casino games menggunakan kombinasi grafis dua dimensi yang menarik. Ilustrasi tersebut dapat memberikan tampilan yang bersih dan jelas. rajabandot

    ReplyDelete
  46. Bola88 melayani bettor VIP dengan akses taruhan yang mudah dan praktis. Login untuk menikmati berbagai pilihan taruhan mix parlay dalam satu platform. Beragam pertandingan dan pasaran tersedia untuk dipertimbangkan sesuai preferensi pengguna. Proses akses dirancang sederhana agar layanan dapat dijelajahi secara nyaman. Nikmati pengalaman taruhan yang praktis melalui platform Bola88. Bola88 VIP

    ReplyDelete