Saturday, August 21, 2010

"My angel, my sister"

Today I played with my Paper Poppy August Kit for the Stuck On US Sketch weekly challenge. Here is the sketch by Liz Qualman.


Here is my take. I had so much fun with the circles! Take a look at the large one. I punch several squares from the different papers and made them into the large circle.



This wing is stamped then embossed, painted again and embossed again. The small felt pink rose is from a Sizzix die. My friend Abby from Texas made it for me. I am so in love with them that I ordered the die on line last week... can't wait to get my hands on it! The green and pink flowers are crochet.


I cut out the word SISTER on my cricut using Storybook cartridge.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed, restful and wonderful weekend.

18 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the large circle and that wing looks incredible with all the embossing and painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Bea, and love the flowers and how you did the large circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is unbelievably gorgeous! I've been DIEING for that die too ;) I can't find it anywhere!!! Where did you order yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabuous page, Bea. Love the bright but feminine colors. Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sketch & your layout, absolutely fabulous Bea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is just wonderful! So inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW love the bright colors. Like the crocheted flowers. The little pink one is a die cut. OMG will be looking into that die.
    bevb

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous colors and love your take

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lady! Guess what I am doing...and what I'll be doing everyday for awhile, LOL, working on your album! I finally found the idea that inspired were its going..pretty excited!
    Well I adore this and actually have to agree, that tiny felt flower was my favorite too! funny!
    I do totally love this and the fab idea and of course, having sisters, that's pretty special to me too!
    hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatriz, my friend, I just don't know what to say about your layouts anymore; they're all just so beautiful!!! I love visiting you and seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page as always, Beatriz! Es facinante ver tus paginas de scrap. Estan llenas de alegria y elaboradas con tanta delicadeza!

    abrazos,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout! Love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely and wonderful page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely and sweet page! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, Bea!! Look at those beautiful, bright circles!! Love how you made the large one!! And those crochet flowers are gorgeous!!! I just love the bright colors on this one!!! Have a wonderful week!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two look sooooo much a like..wow!! and with that said, how fun is this layout..The bright and happy colors really brings out your smile and happiness in the photo.. Lovin it!! :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hermoso LO ! Perfecto esos colores !

    ReplyDelete