Sunday, October 31, 2010

Five layouts on a beautiful Sunday

Happy Sunday! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Here are some pages I made throughout the week. This first one is a beach layout using bright colors. 


 The green flower is a paper clip from Office Max!!!!!


I made this layout using  Olivia from Basic Grey. The colors are so bright and cheery, perfect for my pictures. The flowers are made with punches out of the left over papers. The pink banners are cupcake holders!!!! Yes, you read right..... cupcake holders. I bought them in every color..... they are already pleated and the possibilities are endless....







My friend Peggy and I scrapped more of her pictures and went from one style to the other. It is awesome to play with someone who loves papers and embellishments as much as you do!!!!!! 




Peggy bought these fabulous metal pieces at the Country Living Fair in Atlanta last weekend. She told me that Jenni Bowlin was there!


We used Portobello Road from Lost & Found (MME) papers and embellishments for this layout. The rope is made out of floral wire! It bends beautifully.



 The bright blue paper is the new glitter cardstock from Michael's. It is gorgeous!!!! They have them in over 10 colors, a little pricey ($1.99) but worth every penny. The frames are made out of chipboard and they were on the Halloween clearance section.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO's my dear, as always, you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are all so creative, all so different and all so beautiful!

    I love that you used cupcake wrappers and paperclips.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great Bea, LOVE the metal embellishments and your cupcake papers idea. Beautiful flowers on the sweet cousins paper. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Beatriz, you always use the prettiest and softest color combinations! You have such an eye for color it's unbelievable. I'm okay with matching up maybe 2 or 3 colors but then I get "color blind" as to whether any additional colors compliment or clash! LOL! I wish I could make your layouts and see through your eyes! LOL!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts Beatriz! Love the cupcake wrapper banners and those halloween frames! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Beatriz! Love the bright colors and all of your embellishments. I will definitely have to get me some cup cake liners to try! Absolutely love the cousins layout - gorgeous paper and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatriz..how is it you can go from bright and cheery to vintage and make them all look spectacular!!! WOW!! You have been on a scrapping roll!! these are all beautiful!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beyond amazing!!! I love all the detail and texture you add to your creations...sooo beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete