Sunday, October 17, 2010

Steampunk Debutante Graphic 45 "Lady Killer"

Happy Sunday! I am sharing with you today a double page layout using the FABULOUS  Steampunk Debutante papers from Graphic 45. Their papers are  vintage inspired  that capture the flamboyant style of days gone by. I used a photo of my son I took at the beach and printed it 8 x 10. The perfect title for it? "LADY KILLER". Doesn't he look handsome even thought his has hair everywhere????? (ha, ha, ha... remember he wants to look "older and intimidating"!!!)



 My clock is a stamp from Unity and the gorgeous rhinestones around it are Prima.


 This  rhinestone lady silhouette is from Prima too.


Have a FABULOUS  and blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout Bea and that paper line. That is a good pic of your son. I always like the ones that people dont plan for. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Perfect title for your page, hee-hee!!! Those rhinestones are gorgeous; I'll have ro look closer at Prima!

    Hugs, and a great Sunday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Graphic 45 and all your fabulous details!!

    ReplyDelete