Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tag Art addiction

Good morning friends! Hope you are having a fabulous week. I have been enjoying this gorgeous weather in Southern Alabama with family and friends visiting Pumpkin Patches, Sunflower Patches and Corn Maze.

I have also been playing with my friend Deidre who got me addicted to Tag Art!  This is what I have made so far.... Each tag is about 4" x 8 1/2"  filled with goodies such as Prima flowers and swirls, glitter, burlap and canvas flowers, feathers, rub-ons, ribbons, lace, and many of them are embossed and stamped. Each one takes about an hour to make. This is the class I will be teaching at Treasured Memories Grand-Re-openning next month in Lafayette, Louisiana.










 I have also been making cards. I found this great stamp at the dollar bin at Michael's! It reads: "YOU ARE FABULOUS". Don't you just love Michael's? They sure get my money week after week!!!!!


Have a wonderful, blessed and  fabulous day! Remember to hug someone who doesn't expect you to love them.....it might brighten their day!

12 comments:

  1. Such pretty tags! I have that stamp too :D I love it... hehe. I probably spend more money in the dollar bin than in the rest of the store, I mean after all "it's just $1"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Beatriz, they truly are addicting aren't they? Keep up the awesome work and have fun in AL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags- especially like the blue and green one my favorite 2 colors to scrap with. I too love those $1.00 bins- looks like your first tag also has the take time "clock" stamp from $1.00 bin Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatriz, I love your tags, I still wish I lived closer to take your classes. Your card is so cute, I don't remember you making a card before, good job. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty all your 9 tags !!! Love them !
    I wanna see all your pics with your family at Pumpkin patch!

    Have a great Tuesday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty all your 9 tags !!! Love them !
    I wanna see all your pics with your family at Pumpkin patch!

    Have a great Tuesday ;-)
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all these GORGEOUS tags. They are wonderful! TFS and have a blessed day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY!
    Look at how many tags you've done! wow!
    I am surprised I don't do more tags because I have always loved all things "mini" and that's just what tags are! So I extra like these! LOL! And gosh, lots and lots of scrappy goodies on them!
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the tags Bea, there awesome. Michaels gets my money every week to and I love there dollar bin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Beatriz!!! Those tags are magnificent!!! And I must definitely be inspired because now I'm thinking tags! LOl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love those tags .. I keep scrolling up and down for another look! Glad you are enjoying some awesome weather. We are too. Cya later!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tags. I saw some tags at costco this weekend and thought how much prettier they would be handmade and now seeing all these beauties gives me even more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete