Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paper Niche November Kit reveals....

Are you ready for this? I made an entire 12 x 12 album of 18 pages using  Paper Niche's November Kit and had two papers left over!!! I was able to embellish every page as well. Here it is:





















Since I did not have an album I made my own using two pieces of cardboard from a Walmart box. The pretty shape on the side with the board also comes in the kit. Here it is!


This makes a fabulous Christmas present and you do not even have to come up with ideas since this album will be at the store and you can scraplift every page, every detail in it. Make sure you stop by the store to get your November Kit as I am sure they will be sold out before Thanksgiving.

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! so pretty. you are right. this is a great idea for a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Beatriz, it's so pretty! How you manage to do things like this and all the layouts, and push them out so quickly is just wayyyyy beyond me. It would take me forever to do something like this -- if I ever could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this over at the PN site anad thought it was fantastic! It would make a fantastic gift for someone! How great that you can get so much out of one kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fast can you get here, lol.... I have been trying to finish 1 book for months and you make one in a day.... . As always beautiful work Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatriz, All of these layouts are Awesome! You are amazing. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo pretty sweetie, love it!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bea, this is amazing!!!! Beautiful job!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every page is Gorgeous!!!
    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete