Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Friday!

Good morning! Hope you are ready for the weekend!  We are in Tennessee with our son Danny. He is playing 'close' enough to us (about 7 hours) so we came to be with him and to see him play as well. I still get butterflies in my stomach when he is on the mound! I should be used to it by now but I am not... what can I say!

This is one of the pages I made last week. It is so bright and happy!. Love those owls, so cute.


These are the new EK Success Edger Punches. Don't you just love them? Scrapbook.com has them on sale and so does JoAnn Fabrics.

Brand New EK Success Edger Punch - Doily Petals - 15% off!
 Brand New EK Success Edger Punch - Dahlia Petals - 15% off!
 Brand New EK Success Edger Punch - Carnation Petals - 15% off!
 Brand New EK Success Edger Punch - Gerber Daisy Petals - 15% off!

Have a fabulous, blessed and  great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages. Have a great time visiting your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend!! I'm back!! I'm so glad you are spending time with your son. Love your layout, owls are my favorite!! Love the punches, thank you for sharing!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete