Thursday, August 11, 2011

My birthday weekend at Paper Niche

Good morning! I am back from an amazing weekend in Ft. Lauderdale. I got to teach and crop with fabulous friends and had so much fun! Let me tell you  about it.... Sharmila brought dinner for everyone in the class and red velvet cupcakes too!


They were soooo yummy!


The following day Mindy brought cupcakes too! Yes, I gained about 5 lbs during my visit!


This is  the "Rum in 'da coconut" cupcake. A yummy and fluffy coconut-rum  cake drizzled in coconut cream with a buttercream topped with sweet coconut! (sinful.... very sinful....)


We got a chance to play with chipboard hearts and this is what the talented and sweet  Mindy  made:






She also made these two fabulous pieces:



My dear friend Cassia was there too. I was surrounded by so much love, hugs and smiles!!!


She made this adorable house made out of chipboard.


I am officially 53 years old (since last Sunday) and at least 5 lbs heavier.....Thank you Tammy,  Paper Niche, Gine, Krista, and everyone who made my weekend totally amazing. Can't wait till next time! Have a fabulous and blessed day!





5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bea! Looks like a terrific time with lots of beautiful creations made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday doing what you love to do! Love the projects. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trip, and happy birthday! The creations are beautiful and the cupcakes look delicious, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I'm a new follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a good time... that Coconut cupcake looks amazing, Mindy should give you the recipe!!!! love the pictures, love your smile!

    Happy B-day again!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you ladies had lots of fun and made lots of beautiful projects...wish I could of visited!!!

    ReplyDelete