Monday, October 1, 2012

Wedding Layouts

Happy October!  I know; one doesn't normally think of October as a wedding month, but I made these three layouts for someone very special.

I used these muted grays so that either black & white or color photos could be mounted.  This first layout is for the groom.


I called this layout "Our Wedding Day".


 And this one is for the father/daughter dance.


These are the first three that I finished.  There will be more that I'll be able to share with you at a later date. Have a wonderful & blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. These are all very beautiful Bea....so many details in all of them. Really like the bows on the O's in Groom. Love the color choice you made also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!... Awesome layouts! Thanks for your inspiration. SUPER Great Job!~
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! My favorite one is father and daughter dance so beautiful, like always what a great job you did!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful l/o's. Love the musical note you used. Is that from one of the Cricut carts? You are an inspiration as always. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estan hermosas todas la paginas, me encantaron, me da una idea porque apenas yo voy hacer las de mi boda, gracias por compartir.....Y de nuevo bellisimas me gustaron todos los detalles, Feliz inicio de semana y bendiciones para toda su familia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them. I was married in October! May do some other layouts! See you Fri in Lafayrtte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I was married in Oct, so perfect for me. See you Fri in Lafayette.

    ReplyDelete