Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Wednesday before Thanksgiving

Good morning!  Here we are the day before Thanksgiving, preparing for another wonderful holiday celebration with family and friends (as well as making our plans for Black Friday sales!)

I designed this layout for Paper Niche the last time I was there.  I really enjoyed "Stickling" the turkey and turning him into a beautiful peacock (LOL)


Here is a layout I designed this past weekend in New Orleans for a special "mother-of-the-groom".  Her son is getting married in two weeks and she wanted to make a special layout for the occasion.


Here's a closer view.  The lace used is from her mother's "stash".


 Kay created this beautiful card.  The illustration is stamped and then colored in.


I am thankful for friends and for the women that the Lord has sent into my life.  Have a fabulous and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Beatriz. I too believe friends are so important and I am grateful that although we've never met you have become my constant friend on-line. I enjoy visiting with you almost daily and I thank you for sharing your talents. Both l/o's are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along with Erlinda I love coming to your blog to see what wonderful layout(s)you have given us today. You have let me into your life and I will always treasure your friendship and your talents. What inspiration to give each and everyone of us each day. May the lord bless you this Thanksgiving Day and look over you during your travels.
    Your Friendly Stalker Kelli

    ReplyDelete