Monday, November 5, 2012

Main Street at Disney

Good morning!  Hope you had a great weekend.  It sure went fast for me, way too fast.  

Don't you just love Disney?  That mouse always brings a smile to my face and wonderful childhood memories to my mind.

I designed this layout for Treasured Memories last time I was there.  It seemed like almost everyone at the crop visited Disney over the summer so they loved it.  I am sure many of you have a ton of pictures on Main Street.


For my friends in South Florida, I will be at Paper Niche this coming weekend and will be playing with all their new merchandise, yeah!!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on those Graphic 45 papers.....

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a fabulous, fun and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Beatriz, this is simply Magical!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!!!!!
    I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love Disney and of course I love this creation... Amazing!~
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete