Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Easter Layouts

Good morning!  Easter is only 10 weeks away.  For scrapping, it's one of my most favorite holidays.  I just love the colors, the flowers, the bunnies and the eggs.  Here's a layout I designed this past weekend at Treasured Memories.



 Here's one I made last week in Florida.


I've been in Louisiana for a week now and I'm still waiting for the rain to stop.  Oh well, maybe I'll need to get back to the Sunshine State for that to happen.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, we just got done with Christmas and now we're doing Easter(lol). Beautiful l/o's with vibrant colors that bring a smile to my face. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts, especially the green one, and I'm not a real green fan. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me with all the detail you put into these layouts. GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete