Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Girlfriends Times Two!

Good morning!  Today's two layouts have the same title but they are completely different.  The reason that I made two layouts is because I had "a little bit of this and a little bit of that" and two "Girlfriends" titles.


I used Webster papers for this one. I am crazy about clocks, so I loved playing with this collection. I also used Tim Holtz' clock cut out of black paper to add a couple more.


I have amazing girlfriends all over the place, WAAAY more than two, thanks to the world of scrappin'!  I love you all!



Treasure your friends.  Send a note sealed with a kiss today.  Have a blessed and wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Two more Beautiful layouts, I love the TH clock die. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I wish my layouts looked like this when I havea little bit of this and little bit of that.... I am honor to call you friend. Much Love
    Friendly Stalker Kelli Here.

    ReplyDelete