Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Friday!

Good morning!  Hope you have had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend.  I am off to Dothan, Alabama where I will be croppin' with the Bea's Hive today and tomorrow at the Dothan Hobby Lobby. We always have such a beautiful time together.
 
I made this layout thinking of Madison's pictures.
 

The flowers are all from a punch which I curled up and then added some pink pearl pen in the centers.

 
Look how big she is! Madison will be two at the end of August. I already miss her sooo much!
 

She loves the painting her mommy bought for her room.

And she wanted to carry it all by herself!
 
Someone once said There's no greater blessing than children and grandchildren in someone's life. They sure have blessed mine!  Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!  See you on Monday!
 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. She is getting so big and how sweet does she look carry her shopping bag... The layout will be perfect for her. Enjoy your weekend at Hobby Lobby
    Friendly Stalker Kelli here

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout and grandbaby! I would like to do one similar for my grandson. You are certainly right when you say that children and especially grand children are a blessing! My life has been blessed immensely having a grandson. Thanks for your beautiful layout!

    Kim M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the banners on this layout! Madison looks like a born shopper, she's so cute! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete