Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sugar and Spice....

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  Well, we found out yesterday that our daughter is having a girl and we are all soooo excited!  Caroline Bea is coming in mid-January.  I guess I have to start making pink layouts!

I love "Sugar and Spice" as a title and I actually designed these two layouts using it.  I used the new CTMH Cricut Cartridge called Artbooking. The papers are from Teresa Collins.  I love peach and aqua together.
 

 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Caroline Bea will be very blessed to have you scrapbooking pictures of her. Both l/o's are beautiful, love the colors. TFS your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations"..and what a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooooo is a GIRL!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you my dear friend, I know you will be cropping like crazy for her and I love the name!!!
    Buy the way....your layouts are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete