Monday, November 4, 2013

Born to be Wild!

Good morning!  Hope you had a great and restful weekend.  My husband and I had a great time at A Scrap in Time in Crestview, Florida.  Everyone enjoyed Steve's Cricut Workshop  and I was able to design 16 new kits for them!  We were posting them on Facebook and most of them were gone before they were even packed.
 
Today's layouts are all about wildlife.
 
 


Hope you enjoy them.


And here is Andrew enjoying some wildlife at the St. Louis Zoo.   What is it that they say?  "You're going to have to kiss an awful lot of toads before you meet your princess."

Have a wonderful and blessed Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love Andrews picture..... he is so cute!!!
    Oh my goodness... all your designs are amazing!!!
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three layouts! They are perfect for scrapping pictures of Andrew's visits to the zoo.

    ReplyDelete