Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Monday!

Good morning!  Hope you had a lovely weekend.  I spent mine scrapping and also had a dinner date my husband on Saturday!  We had been given a gift card to a nice restaurant in town so we took advantage of it.  We were kind of thinking that we would be able to go out two times with this gift card, but one look at the menu told us otherwise.  So we decided to split a dessert and leave a nice tip for our server.
 
Today's layouts are about Dad, Mom, and Grandpa.
 
I love the wood grain papers in this first one.  They're masculine enough for me to sneak in a few flowers.
 
 
And even though it's not the season, here are some pretty Spring colors for Mom.
 
  
And Grandpa gets some lovely greens to go with his hounds tooth and polka dots.
 
 
Have a fabulous and blessed day, giving thanks for all of the abundance God has bestowed upon each one of us.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts, each very different with unique details. Always love how you make your cute banners. I'm thankful I was able to stop by to visit. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete