Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You Rock!

Good morning!  Isn't this an exciting week?  Thanksgiving... Black Friday... long weekend.... family and friends.  What else could we ask for?  My daughter and I have a tradition every year... we shop 'til we drop on Black Friday!  We have so much fun running from one place to another, buying 5 dollar items and watching the crowds go mad for electronics and toys!
 
My DH, who works in retail, would rather sleep in.  He says that the only enjoyable part of his day is at 4:30 am when he walks right past the line of people waiting to get into the store.  He can always count on somebody yelling "Hey, buddy, the end of the line is back there!"  He'll take something out of his pocket, wave it and say "I got an Early Bird pass" and walk straight into the store.
 
Today's layout has my favorite banners on the left and on the right.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye.  I just love pink, red and aqua together.
 

Have a wonderful and blessed day filled with the joy and strength of the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers on this layout. So pretty!

    Have fun shopping on Friday. Tell Steve, he cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big banner too! Have a blessed Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete