Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bubble Bath and PJ Party

Happy Tuesday!  Today's layouts bring so many beautiful memories of our kids.  They LOVED to take baths.  There were always soap crayons and loads of toys in the tub.  Well, their children are the same!  Bath time is party time.  Even baby Carolina loves to kick and splash!
 

 
There were also loads of pajama parties and sleepovers.  Since our grandkids are still young, the sleepovers are at out house.  My husband and I even have matching "Cookie Monster" jammies for the occasion.
 
 
We love to dress Andrew and Carolina in their matching jammies as well. They look soooo cute!
 
 
I designed both layouts for A Scrap in Time last time I was there. Thank you for stopping by and for all your kind and loving words. It makes me very happy to know that people out there are inspired by my layouts and the story of my life one day at a time. Have a fabulous and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layouts and the pictures of your grandchildren are precious!

    ReplyDelete