Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I Love Cats and Dogs (and Rabbits)

Good morning! I designed the first two layouts here for A Scrap in Time the last time I was there.  They are titled "Bark" and "Meow".  I'll bet you can guess what kind of pet lovers would be interested in these!


 
 And this is one I made this one for a very special friend who adores her kitty cat.
 
 
And here is Andrew having a visit with a very special friend, Bambi the rabbit!
 

I hope you do not tire of my grandchildren's pictures! This blog is one of my therapies and I consider it my personal scrapbooking diary. Thank you for stopping by and for those of you who take the time to leave a comment. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing pictures of your grandchildren they are adorable. I am a grandma also and I just love my grandchildren they bring a lot of joy to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your blog for years now and I adore your work. I have watched your son get married and your grand kids grow. Thank you for sharing them with us. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete