Monday, May 12, 2014

Memories

Good morning!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and an especially great Mother's Day.

Here's a layout that I made titled Memories.  I love this title because memories is the reason that we scrap.
 
 
Here are some recent precious moments that I would like to share with you.  The first one is my niece from Italy with here beautiful 3-year-old daughter enjoying ice cream.

 
And this is our little Andrew enjoying some himself.
 
 
And Carolina is actually too young for ice cream, but I needed to include a picture so that she doesn't feel excluded.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I'm looking forward to a wonderful and blessed week and I wish the same for you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! TFS those special pictures of your family.

    ReplyDelete