Tuesday, January 6, 2015

All Ducks Beware!

One day last week in Louisiana me son lent some spare hunting equipment to my husband and son-in-law and took them out before sunrise to hunt ducks. Here's my hubby with his very first duck ever!
 
He was so proud until Mike, an avid hunter and the husband of Janet, the owner of Treasured Memories, showed us pictures of himself with all of the animals he had hunted on a recent safari to Africa. "My goodness!" says Steve.  "He shot animals with names I can't even pronounce!"


And here's Andrew checking out the spoils of the hunt when the boys arrived home.


Well, after the picture of Steve and his duck hit Facebook, I was challenged to scrap it. Here's what I came up with.


And can you guess why Andrew's picture didn't make it to this page?  That's right, there's no camo in those jammies!

Thanks for visiting the blog today! Have a wonderful and blessed day.









No comments:

Post a Comment