Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Your Day

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Welcome to my blog.

Here is a birthday layout that I made and turned into a kit.  It's titled "Your Day - B-Day".  The stems of the flowers are paper soda straws slightly flattened.  Who doesn't love a birthday celebration.
Here is the cake that my daughter made for my granddaughter, Carolina Bea, making a word play on her middle name.

And here is the "drum" cake she made for Andrew.  Do you notice the tension adjusters around the outside? They sure look like flower stems to me!


And here is the photo of me with my husband and grandkids at the party.  They say that it's always hard to get two or more kids to face the camera at the same time.  Why is it then that I'm the only one smiling at the camera?

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment