Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy Friday!

Good morning friends! Hope you've had a wonderful week.  I have to share something with you today. We have been studying the book of James lately. It's a book that is filled with wisdom and direction for our lives. I was sharing with young ladies last night the importance of obedience to what the Lord says to do in His word. One of them asked me: Have you read James 1:2-3?  It says:  
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance". Wow..... did you just read that? Did you get it? Trials can be a real test of trust in God. But when we meet them with the right attitude, they serve to prove the quality of that faith.
 
I designed these layouts for Treasured Memories.  I absolutely love this paper line!
 

This one has a especial place in my heart because I have a sign above my bed that reads Always Kiss me Goodnight. (and my husband does!!!!!!)

 
Have a wonderful, beautiful, fun and blessed weekend! And remember what to do if you face any type of trials: Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment