Monday, September 28, 2015

Carnival Layouts

Good morning, happy Monday and welcome to a new week.  I hope that you had a lovely weekend.

Here are a couple of recent layouts/kits that I made with a carnival theme.  I guess you could say that we're gettin ready for carnivals here in Florida as the weather up north turns cooler and the traveling carnivals start their southern circuit.



Here are my grandchildren enjoing the weekend.  Carolina and Andrew went tailgating with their parents before the Florida-Tennessee game on Saturday.  They're all decked out in UF Gator colors.  Andrew is even sporting his Gator shoes!

Here is Madison helping her mother cook.  I'm not exactly sure what they're making, but it's surely delicious as her mother is an excellent cook.

And here is 2-week-old Landon on a date with his 1-week-old "girlfriend" Sophia.  They're both so excited that they can't even keep their eyes open!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Be sure to click on the KITS tab to check out the new layout kits that I'm offering for sale.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment