Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Love the Zoo!

Happy Thursday! I've been living in Gainesville, Florida for over 4 years now and I just learned about this amazing place called Carson Springs Wildlife Foundation.  They rescue and house exotic animals in distress. They have a lot of animals, but I was especially excited to learn that they have a tiger and a giraffe, since these were the two animals who visited me the last time I was in the hospital under HEAVY sedation (major back surgeries back to back!).
The tiger's name was Anibal.  There was no danger because he had no teeth.  He had lost them because he ate too much candy.
And the giraffes's name was Dora.  She was too big to fit into the room so she stayed in the hallway and stuck her head through the doorway and smiled at me.
Now I can't say for sure that these are the same animals.  Did I mention that I was under HEAVY sedation?
I was so touched by this place that I made this layout!  I can't wait to take my grandchildren there.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment