Monday, February 29, 2016

Calgon, Take Me Away!

Good morning and happy Monday!  I just got back from Treasured Memories in Lafayette, Louisiana from a big crop.  What a wonderful time we had!  Whenever Janet, the owner of TM, and I get together, we love to collaborate on layout designs.  The other ladies refer to us a "Team Genius".  Many times Janet chooses the papers and titles and then I put the layout together.

Here is "Team Genius" showing off a layout in progress.


But as you might expect, it's not always a bed of roses and sometimes one of us crosses the boundaries of cooperation.  Here I am trying to keep Janet & Connie away from my layout.  You can probably tell that their colaboration is not appreciated at this time!


And when Janet added a clock and some other things that I was not so fond of to a layout, I slightly repositioned them.


So here is my solution to this problem; Calgon Bath Beads.  Their slogan is "Calgon, take me away!"  Whenever she got too close I would whip out the box and say "Calgon, take her away!".


Here she is in her impromptu cardboard bathtub after getting too close just one too many times!  (And she still manages to keep a smile on her face.)


Here is a group photo of all of the lovely ladies in attendance this past weekend.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Tomorrow I will demo a new product that I used for the first time this past weekend.  Until then, have a wonderful and blessed day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment