Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Layouts of Faith

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  Those of you who know me know that I am  a woman of faith.  My faith is the cornerstone and guiding principle of all aspects of my life.  Here are a couple of layouts with the faith theme.  This first one is My Cup Overflows with Blessings and boy oh boy does it ever!


And this one is titled Words of Faith.


I have picked up a new habit; adult coloring books.  I absolutely love doing them with markers and water colors.  My DH says that if I do one real pretty and stay inside the lines that he'll put it on our refrigerator.  How about this one, sweetie?


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I am off to Lafayette, Louisiana today to Treasured Memories for an event called "Cropping with Bea".  I plan on having a blast!

Have a wonderful and blessed day!





No comments:

Post a Comment