Thursday, November 17, 2016

Arty Smarty

Good morning and happy Thursday!  I'm really enjoying my Copic markers these days.  Here's a layout of mine with a couple of Saturated Canary artisits colored with copics. 


When I went to pick up Andrew after pre-school the other day, his teachers asked about Carolina's pre-school.  I told them that she didn't attend one and they mentioned that Andrew had told them that she went to "Lita" school and took a lunchbox every day.  I told them that I was Lita and that we jokingly called my house the Lita Academy of Fine Arts.  I mean, where else do you get to glue paper butterflies while wearing butterfly wings?


Here are the both of them at the Lita Academy of Fine Arts.  Andrew's working with ocean animals.


Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment