Friday, November 4, 2016

Storage Solutions

Good morning and happy Friday!  Today I travel with my friend Peggy to Whim So Doodle in St. Petersburg, Florida for a 3-day crop.  We are going to have fun.

I want to show you a couple of great solutions for storage.  The first one is a four-sided storage unit for punches made by the nephew of my friend Vicky.  He loves working with wood and made one for Vicky and one for me.  It's great because my punches are all in one spot and they are visible at a glance.  I have used other things previously like drawers, but I find that if my punches are out of sight, they are also out of mind!  This way I can use them all without digging for them.



Here is another solution,  These compartment holders are great because everything is visible.  Also, If I have to move to another area of my studio, I can pick up the whole holder and take it with me.  These are also made out of painted wood.



Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and a safe and restful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment