Wednesday, March 29, 2017

LEGO's

Good morning! Hope you are having a great week so far. Our county library has great afterschool programs for children of all ages. Yesterday I took Andrew and Carolina to their LEGO Club. They have a huge bin full of all kinds of LEGO blocks.  The two had soooo much fun!  When LEGO Club was over, they did not want to go.Here they are with their LEGO creations.  Sure beats sitting in front of the TV or having their faces buried in a video game on a cell phone.

Here is the layout for the pictures I took.  Tomorrow afternoon when I get the prints back from the pharmacy, we're going to put them on this page.  They LOVE to look at albums that have their pictures in them  I'm hoping that one day when thery're older that they'll enjoy them even more.

Be inspired and print those pictures form your phone! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Do you add journaling to your scrapbook pages or just the photos? I'd love to see one of your completed pages,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do add the dates and location to most of my Gage's.

      Delete