Friday, March 3, 2017

My Little Artist

Happy Friday! Another week has come and gone.  This one flew by!

As you know, I look after my 3-year-old Carolina everyday. And every single day is an adventure with her!  Yesterday she was dressed up as Rapunzel, but said that she was Peppa Pig.  She spent the first part of her morning imitating a worm!  She put a blanket on the floor and moved around like a caterpillar saying "I'm a worm. I have to keep moving."  Go figure..... 

Well, about 10 am she decided that she needed to help me "work" in my studio. When she ran out of paper, she used her arms.  She sure had fun and I am so used to these visits that I do not panic any more!
Here she is preparing to make a hand-print in one of her notebooks.

And here is the perfect layout for these pictures of course. 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous, fun, safe and blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely the best abuela ever! Such wonderful memories you are making.

    ReplyDelete