Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Marching into March

Good morning and happy March! I have some exciting news.... I will be teaching Bible journalling class on a monthly basis at Cootie Coo Creations, a local crafting store just north of here in High Springs, FL.  The workshop will begin with a short devotion, followed by a meditation on Matthew 4:18-22 for the first gathering. After the meditation, participants will have the opportunity to journal in their Bibles and be taught numerous techniques with which to do this. Here's a picture of  one of the projects in my Bible that we will be doing. 



I have been sooo inspired by our first Faith Day at Treasured Memories in Lafayette next week and also about this class that I have been designing Faith Kits for this month. I will be posting them in about 2 weeks.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment