Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Labor Day - Last Day of Summer

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  Yesterday was the first day that I actually went into my studio.  I passed by it on the way to my bedroom when I came back from the rehab center on Saturday and saw that my DH had stacked heavy boxes and bins at the door.  That was his way of keeping me out of there until I was ready.  Yesterday he took the boxes away so that I could enter.

Unfortunately, I was only able to stay for about 15 minutes before I needed to to go back to my room and lie down for a while.  All in all, I made a total of four 15 minute visits yesterday.  It's going to be a while before I'm able to have those marathon sessions in there like I used to do.

Well, since yesterday was Labor Day and the official end of Summer, I'm going to sneak a couple of layouts in.  These are from my July batch of kits.




Thanks for visiting my blog today.  And thanks for your continued best wishes and prayers.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment