Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September Kits

Good morning and happy Wednesday!

Well, by the grace of God and with tremendous help from friends and family, I have been able to produce a number of  scrapbooking kits for the month of September and will be publishing them this morning.  Those of you on my mailing list will be receiving an e-mail as soon as they are up and ready.

The monthly Heritage kit is titled Our Journey, and what a journey these past six weeks have been.  I have just been given clearance to start driving again and my doctor recommends that I go to an empty parking lot and practice before I actually go out into the streets.  My DH thinks that since I tend to veer to the left when I'm walking, that we go to England to practice driving.  He says that he'd rather have me drive off the road than into the oncoming lane of traffic!


Thanks for all of your love and support.  Have a marvelous and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment