Thursday, April 12, 2018

Teen Life

Good morning! Hope you are all having a great week. Mine has been quite busy with grandchildren, doctor's appointments and life in general. Life is good and so is the Lord!

Here are two layouts I made recently dedicated to teenage boys. They brought so many memories of my Danny as a teenager. His father says that there are "inside dogs" and "outside dogs".  Danny was  most definitely an "outside dog".  He spent those years playing ball and anything else he could get his hands on as long as it was outside; rain or shine. He was a great teenager and never ever gave us trouble in general. I pray I will have a long life so I get the chance to see my grands go thru those amazing years.



Have a fabulous, safe, loving and blessed Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment