Friday, April 13, 2018

Travel Layouts

Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? Do you have any plans? I have my days packed with family activities and also I am taking a Mixed-Media Class on Saturday afternoon. Can't wait to show you what I am up to. I'll post pictures on Monday.

I love to make layouts related to travel. This one was one of my kits in March which sold out very quickly. I take it for granted that I live in the Sunshine State but many of my friends and customers don't. They come down here for vacation to Disney World, beaches, etc. I tried to represent the State with embellishments of this that are common to tourists. 


This next one can be used with the one above because you can journal in the State of Florida or mark  the map with your other destinations.


Don't forget to take pictures, specially of your loved ones and make sure you print them! Have a fabulous, fun and blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment