Friday, January 22, 2010

Field of Dreams...


This has to be one of my favorite pictures of all time... this is my son Danny holding a baseball ball while he sleeps.  This wasn't any ordinary night.... this was the night before Christmas, in Rome, Italy during his honeymoon...... Yes, Danny has been playing baseball since he was 4 years old. His dream came true in his junior year of college when he was drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays. He is doing very well and is ready to start another season in just a few weeks. Of course I had to use my amazing cricut and I used  "baseball" and "Plantin Schoolbook" cartridges.

1 comment:

  1. OMG,Bea, this is too funny. Just married with a baseball in his hand. LOL I am a big baseball fan and sure watch him this year.
    Love the title as it is so fitting for your lo.
    bevb

    ReplyDelete