Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh la la la la...


These pictures are from Lexie's Bridal Shower. She got so many cute things.....so I used Cricut "Sweethearts"  to do another one of her  pages. I popped everything (of course!) and used the Cuttlebug to emboss the nighties. I used a white gel pen too and then I embellished them with tiny Prima flowers and rhinestones. The hats are so chic, they are from Stampin'Up!. I found the tiny cloth pins at Michael's. They gave it the final touch. Another VOILA!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, my Gypsy Woman is blushing... and she thought she could strut her stuff. Huh!
    This is really cute and looks like you had a great time making. This wedding album is going to be AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatriz, this is one of my faves! You are doing a bang-up job on this album. The lingerie is absolutely spectacular! Wish the ones in my dresser looked this good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crack me up! I can't decide which I like better... the title or the clothesline of lingerie you have hanging! Great job with all the fun colors! Love it!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I think it is adorable!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. U totally rock! Now ur designing lingerie with your cricut. I luv this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout, specially the lingerie, it is very cute. You are the queen of Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! how adorable is this?..Wow, that is so super cute!! I love your clothes line with the pins and all of the embossing just gave it that extra touch .. Fantastic layout
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete