Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm bananas 4 you!




Okay,  I keep scrapbooking honeymoon pictures... bear with me! In the meantime enjoy ideas for the cricut cartridge called "Sweethearts". This monkey is just adorable! I cut out the leaf in different colors and sizes. The folded looking lace trim on each side of the pages is the following:
  • Cut out 1/2 inch strips of paper. 
  • Punch edge with Martha Stewart lace punch. 
  • Distress. 
  • Glue them to the back of your paper one at a time using a pop dot  on one and the next one flat.
  • Voila!

4 comments:

  1. Que lindura!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh how I wish I could work my Cricut the way you work yours : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So super cute! Your work is beautiful! I also especially love the hanging valentine you made with the coasters! Adorable! And I love how often you post new stuff! You're quick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are amazing!!! I just love that monkey he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is toooo cute! Lovin' those monkeys! And the details! You are amazing... as always!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete