Thursday, September 2, 2010

More design team pages!

Happy Thursday! Hope you are having a wonderful week and enjoying the change of weather already.

This first page is for The Pink Elephant Challenge which is to use our favorite embellishments. I love buttons, flowers, stitching, swirls and printed journal cards. I kept it very simple to show what I like the most. Make sure to stop by their blog right here to see the other designers' work.




These pages are for Paper Moon's September design team. The first layout was a lot of fun to make. I made the sunflowers out of MS leaf punch! And the crazy pictures of me and my daughter were taken at my sister's during my b-day weekend in South Florida. We had a good laugh the entire time!







I was given "Alabama Football Paper" for this layout and since I am a "Gator at Heart" I had to borrow pictures of my friend Melanie's kids!!!!!! I could not be "unfaithful' to my UF Gators! No way Jose......



I used my cricut to cut out the letters, football and the player and kept it very simple as well. They will be displayed at the store for the entire month.  Have a great, and blessed Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. These are all great Bea, and I really like your idea of using a leaf punch for the sunflowers. You are always so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bea ! Love your LO's... Me encanto el primero, esa florecita con esa costurita hace q me provoque hacer algo inspirado por ti.
    De los Girasoles... wow son una de mis flores favoritas.
    Las fotos de los hijos de tu amiga estan so cute !
    Y las tuyas... mujer pareces toda una modelo de fotografia !! pues sales bella, con tu pose y sin maquillajes ni arreglos especiales, como buena Venezolana !
    Have a great Thursday !
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layouts! Love the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts and I love the sunflowers! You always look wonderful in your photos! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatriz, these are beautiful!!! Yes, we CAN tell what materials you like working with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layouts Beatriz! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job on all of them but I sure do love those sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layouts, Bea!! You do look good in ALL of your photos!! Love the beautiful colors on the first one. Your sunflowers are amazing on the second one and the diecuts on the third one are just too darn cute... I can't believe how many layouts you get done!!! Love 'em all!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete