Friday, September 24, 2010

"Time of my life" layout

Happy Friday! Here is a page I made using so many cool techniques such as punching out scalloped circles  from an old book and making flowers out of them, making my own ribbon out of bias tape, making leaves and cutting them free hand with edged scissors and scrapping only one  small picture on the side! Ever since I started "Art Journaling" I find myself venturing into new ways with papers and mixed media and I am loving every minute of it! You should try it too.....







Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Love the little flowers on this page. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how Fab is that! Love all the mixed elements. Awesome!! Love using pages from an old book...Super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mixed media is exactly that...fun!
    Makes you feel good I think to work like this...love all the page elements!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great techniques on this fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatriz... you have so many unique things on this LO!! I was playing a little game with myself trying to find each element as you listed it!! heehee!! I love the darling little flowers you made!! You have a lot of fun inspiration on this one!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fabby I love the collage feel! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I look at your blog, I expect to see beautiful whimsy and spark and happiness, and I'm never disappointed. Beautiful page, perfectly expressing the title.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a pleasure meeting you last night Bea..and I'm sure we will meet again. Thank you for the mini lesson on the cricut...now it's not so intimadting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout Beatriz! Love all the different textures and what a great picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow excellent project !!! Me encantan esas florecitas.
    Que tengas un excelente dia Lunes !
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Beatriz! You've been MIA a couple of days and I thought I'd check in to make certain all's well and I pray it is!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete